(HealthDay News) -- When the snow finally begins to melt and the weather starts turning warmer, the improving forecast offers great motivation to get moving.
The Weight Control Information Network offers these suggestions for warm weather exercise:
- Jump in the pool and swim some laps.
- Stroll through the zoo, a museum or an aquarium.
- Talk a walk through the nearest farmer's market and pick up fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Start a neighborhood garden.
- At least twice weekly, lift weights and do some push-ups.
- On hot days, work out indoors to a DVD. Remember to drink plenty of water.
Copyright © 2014 HealthDay. All rights reserved.