GroupAustin Regional Clinic, P.A.
Contact InfoARC Southwest - Dermatology
1807 Slaughter Ln, Suite 490
Austin, TX 78748
Phone: (512) 282-8967
Fax: (512) 406-7351
Year Joined ARC: 2006
Medical School: Uniformed Services University School of Medicine, Bethesda, MD, 1995
Residency Internship: San Antonio Uniformed Services Health Education Consortium, Fort Sam Houston, Texas, 2001
Certification: Board Certified in Dermatology
Professional Positions and Honors:
- ARC Chief of Dermatology.
- Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- America’s Best Dermatologist Listing, Consumer’s Research Council of America, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013
- Top 10 Dermatologists in Austin, Vitals.com, 2014
- Patients’ Choice Award and Compassionate Doctor Award, Vitals.com, 2012, 2013
- On-Time Physician Award, Vitals.com, 2009
- Top 10 Best Rated Dermatologists from RateMDs.com
- Austin Under 40 award finalist, 2008
- Excellence in Patient Satisfaction award, BSM Consulting, 2011
- Member, American Society of Dermatologic Surgery
- Member, American Society for Laser Medicine and Surgery
- Member, American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and Aesthetic Surgery
- Member, American Contact Dermatitis Society
- Member, Texas Dermatology Society
- Member, Austin Dermatological Society
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Performance Measurement Task Force, American Academy of Dermatology
- Oversight Committees on Quality Improvement, Credentialing, and Peer Review for a Texas Medicaid program
- Panelist for dermatology topics and peer reviewer for Healthy Aging magazine
- Member, National Education Faculty and Speakers’ Bureau for Allergan and Lumenis, training and lecturing other physicians in aesthetic medicine including Botox, fillers and laser procedures.
Personal Summary: When he is not playing with his Boston terriers, Ginny and Zooey, Dr. Rasmussen enjoys taking advantage of all the fun activities Austin has to offer, especially trying out new restaurants, as well as traveling across the country and the world.