- MMR – Measles, Mumps, Rubella (immunization + booster = 2 shots)
- Varicella – Chicken Pox (either history of disease or immunization + booster = 2 shots)
- If records cannot be located, a titer – a blood test for concentrations of these immunizations – will need to be performed
- College students are responsible for getting these done via personal physician or student health
- All others have multiple options for getting these immunizations. You will be notified of these once you submit an application.
- TB Tests
- 1 TB blood test within the last three months or two TB skin tests completed within 3 weeks of each other
- Flu Shot Required of all volunteers during flu season
Volunteers in our college student programs have additional requirements.