NEOCUTIS® is a professional skincare brand that uses bio-restorative formulations to treat signs of aging, discoloration, oxidative stress, hyperpigmentation and more. Their exclusive skincare technology is based on scientific research to attack common skin conditions at their source while infusing the skin with proteins, hydration and nourishment.
Seton Institute of Reconstructive & Plastic Surgery offers competitive pricing on NEOCUTIS® skin products, as well as formal evaluations and guidance for choosing the right products for your needs.
Is NEOCUTIS® Right for Me?
NEOCUTIS® products can assist with a wide range of skin concerns, including day-to-day care. While many middle-aged and older men and women use NEOCUTIS® products as part of their anti-aging regimen, it’s never too early to start on professional grade skincare. Young people, including teens, can benefit from scientifically-proven techniques to reduce acne, rosacea and other skin issues.
You may wish to consider starting on a NEOCUTIS® regimen for any of the following reasons:
- You have had facial cosmetic or reconstructive surgery or are planning to have facial surgery and wish to bring your skin to optimal condition
- You wish to optimize the results of med spa treatments such as dermabrasion
- You struggle with acne, clogged pores or oily skin
- Dark circles or puffiness under the eyes make you look old or tired
- You are developing wrinkles or skin laxity
- Your skin is dry, rough or lacks a vibrant glow
- You have uneven pigmentation
NEOCUTIS® skincare products tackle every angle of skincare, including day and night creams, undereye care, intensive anti-aging, cleansing and hydration.
We carry the following products:
- BIO-CREAM Bio-Restorative Skin Cream (50 mL): $160 – Can be used as a pre- or post-operative skin treatment, or for general anti-aging purposes and as a day and night cream.
- JOURNÉE Bio-Restorative Day Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30 (50mL): $189 – Can be used as a pre- or post-operative skin treatment, or for general anti-aging purposes and as a day cream.
- NEO-CLEANSE Exfoliating Skin Cleanser: $38 – Ideal for prepping the skin pre-surgery or for daily cleansing. Gentle exfoliation improves skin texture and tone. Contains 10 percent glycolic acid as well as glycerin for hydrating and soothing the skin.
- NEO-CLEANSE Gentle Cleanser: $38 – Excellent for delicate post-procedure skin, or for sensitive/dry skin. Made with hydrating glycerin.
- LUMIÈRE Riche Bio-Restorative Eye Balm (15 mL): $108 – The #1 selling eye cream for 8 years in a row worldwide, this eye balm can reduce puffiness, fine lines, dryness and dark circles under the eye as well as below the brow line.
Pre-Facial Surgery Skin Prep Kit
This kit put together specifically for those preparing for facial surgery primes the skin for optimal results and includes the following products:
- NEO-CLEANSE Exfoliating Skin Cleanser
- JOURNÉE Riche Bio-Restorative Day Cream Broad Spectrum Sunscreen SPF 30
- BIO-CREAM Bio-Restorative Skin Cream
- LUMIÈRE Riche Bio-Restorative Eye Cream(noted as Best Beauty Buy in 2014 InStyle Magazine)