Tell Someone You Know
Michael Anthony Andreo, MD
Year Joined ARC: 2010
Education: B.A. in Biology, The University of Texas at Austin, 1987
Medical School: The University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX
Residency Internship: The University of Texas Medical School at Houston, Houston, TX
Certification: Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery, Board Certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine and a Fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons.
Professional Positions and Honors:
- Orthopaedic Section Chief, Seton Family of Hospitals
- "Best Doctors," Austin Monthly, 2011
- "Super Doctors," Texas Monthly, 2012, 2015, 2016
- Member, Texas Orthopaedic Association
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, American Medical Association
- Member, Texas Medical Association
Personal Summary: Dr. Andreo and his wife, Dr. Melanie Collins, live in Austin with their two children.