Tell Someone You Know
Year Joined ARC: 2009
Education: B.A. in Biology, The University of Texas at Dallas, Dallas, TX, 1998
Medical School: Texas A&M College of Medicine, College Station, TX, 2002
Residency Internship: Parkland Memorial Hospital, Dallas, TX, 2006
Certification: Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology
Professional Positions and Honors:
- 2016 Patients’ Choice 5-Year Award, Vitals.com, recognizing
top performance for five years.
2015 Texas Monthly Super Doctors
- Fellow, American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Member, St. David’s South Austin Medical Center Ethics Committee (2009-Present)
- Named Most Valuable Physician, South Austin Medical Center, May 2010
- Member, Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Society
- During her medical training, Dr. Grimes received Medical Student Teaching awards, Intern of the Year award, and was Chief Resident of Parkland Hospital (Dallas) OB/Gyn.
Personal Summary: Dr. Grimes spends her free time with her sweet husband (also an ARC South OB partner) and their two busy boys. The family also has a golden retriever named Matilda that needs lots of exercise! Dr. Grimes and her family try to explore Austin and the surrounding Hill Country because “there are so many opportunities for fun and adventure right in our own backyard!”
Provider Bio: Currently, Dr. Grimes has long wait times for new patients. If you would like to establish care at Austin Regional Clinic, Dr. Grimes highly recommends her ARC South OB colleagues below:
Labor and Delivery services provided at: