Tell Someone You Know
Jayme Balderson Evans, DO
Year Joined ARC: 2014
Education: B.A. in Biology, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, 2002
Medical School: University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth, TX, 2010
Residency Internship: University of Texas Southwestern, Austin, TX, 2014
Professional Positions and Honors:
- Junior Fellow, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- The Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine, Resident Award for Excellence in Obstetrics, 2013
- SMART Award (Sensitivity, Mentoring, Accountability, Respect and Teamwork), University Medical Center Brackenridge, Austin, TX, 2012.
Personal Summary: In her free time, Dr. Evans enjoys spending time with her husband and two children, aerobics classes at the YMCA, taking her two large dogs for a walk, or reading. Her favorite pastime in Central Texas is cruising on Lake Travis.
Provider Bio: Learn more about Doctors of Osteopathic Medicine (DO).
Labor and Delivery services provided at: