Tell Someone You Know
Hans P. Haydon, MD
Year Joined ARC: 1983
Education: B.A. in Biology, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, 1976
Medical School: The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Galveston, TX 1980
Residency Internship: The University of Texas Medical Branch at Galveston, Galveston, TX 1983
Certification: Board Certified in Internal Medicine
Professional Positions and Honors:
- Served on the ARC Executive Board.
- Internal Medicine Section Chief for Seton Medical Center Austin
- Assistant Clinical Professor of Medicine at University of Texas Medical Branch, 1998-2011, preceptoring junior and senior UTMB medical students.
- All-Star Preceptor Award from UTMB, 2009-2010.
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2016
Personal Summary: Dr. Haydon says his medical practice has been the most significant part of his life. His credits his wife as his strength and says she is responsible for most of his happiness. They have two daughters, one an Anesthesiology resident and the other completing her Masters in Accounting, and two cats (one a diabetic). In his free time, Dr. Haydon enjoys fishing, reading, exercising, a little gardening, and speculating in residential real estate.
Dr. Haydon currenty has long wait times for new patients. If you would like to establish care at Austin Regional Clinic, he highly recommends his ARC Far West
Internal Medicine colleagues listed below: