You may receive several different bills for your medical care from Seton. Please access the bill payment systems listed below to make a payment.
We are available to help answer your billing questions. For assistance with your bill, please call Seton’s Customer Service Call Center at 512-324-1125 or 800-749-7624. Our call center is staffed Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
Pay a Hospital Bill
The Seton Healthcare Family offers online bill payment for the following facilities:
- Dell Children’s Medical Center
- Seton Cedar Park Healthcare Center
- Seton Edgar B. Davis Hospital
- Seton Medical Center Austin
- Seton Medical Center Hays
- Seton Medical Center Williamson
- Seton Northwest Hospital
- Seton Pflugerville Healthcare Center
- Seton Shoal Creek
- Seton Smithville Regional Hospital
- Seton Southwest Hospital
- University Medical Center Brackenridge
Don’t want to pay online? See the other ways to pay a hospital bill.
Pay a Hospitalist Bill
Hospitalists are doctors who perform services at our hospitals, but are not Seton employees. You may have received a separate bill from a hospitalist for care provided during your hospital stay.
Pay an Outpatient Clinic Bill (iConnect)
This online billpay system is for bills received from Seton Family of Doctors outpatient clinics.
Pay a Community Health Center Bill
If you are a patient of these clinics, please click on the button below to pay a bill.
- Seton McCarthy Community Health Center
- Seton Kozmetsky Community Health Center
- Seton Topfer Community Health Center
Pay a Pediatric Specialty Services Bill
This online billpay system is for bills received from Pediatric Specialty Services (PSS), a multidisciplinary group of pediatric specialists who provide care in association with Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas.
Pay a Plastic Surgery Bill
This online billpay system is for bills received from the Institute of Reconstructive Plastic Surgery of Central Texas.