The da Vinci® Xi Surgical System can offer the best of both worlds. Robotic surgery is precise enough for specialized surgeries. At the same time, da Vinci® is flexible enough to use for many different procedures:
- Robotic Cardiac (Heart) Surgery: Complex surgery like valve repair can benefit from the precision of robotic surgery.
- Robotic Colorectal Surgery: Robotic surgery means smaller incisions on the small and large intestines, plus other benefits.
- Robotic General Surgery: Many surgeries are done quite often. The da Vinci® Surgical System helps patients recover faster and with less pain.
- Robotic Gynecology Surgery: Robotic surgery is less invasive, which works well for women’s health issues.
- Robotic Thoracic (Chest) Surgery: After robotic chest surgery, patients can take their chest tube out sooner. You may have a shorter hospital stay, too.
- Robotic Urology Surgery: Robotic surgery can be ideal for detailed urinary and reproductive health surgeries.
Please contact your doctor to learn more about robotic surgery and find out if you may be a candidate for surgery using the da Vinci® Xi Surgical System. Our doctors perform robotic surgery for people in Austin and throughout Central Texas.