- MAP, Medicaid, Traditional Medicare, Affordable Care Act Exchange Programs, sliding scale programs, or unfunded
- ≥ 18 years of age
- Travis County resident
- Diagnosed with a chronic disease and/or serious injury
- Must have been in a Seton facility (ED/observation/inpatient) since April 2015
- Active Seton High Alert 1 or High Alert 2 in Seton High Alert system (History of violence towards caregivers/others)
- Lack of desire to engage in plan of care due to substance/alcohol abuse without
motivation to quit
- Commercial insurance (including Managed Medicare, VA benefits/Tricare)
The program targets the following patient populations:
- Patients with medical and/or social needs, who require ongoing treatment, but have difficulty accessing care or who do not see a doctor regularly.
- Patients who have been diagnosed with a chronic illness or disease and have difficulty managing their care.
- Patients who have sustained a serious injury or significant trauma.