The Seton Research Support Services (RSS) team of the Research Enterprise supports Investigators and their Study Team in navigating the process of conducting research at Seton.
- Contract Support Services
- Research Subawards
- Develop a Research Study
- Topics to Address in the Research Proposal
RSS ensures that studies are feasible and that departments are aware of the research that will be conducted at their site or within their unit. This enables the Research Enterprise to provide information to operators and administrative leaders about studies occurring within Seton Healthcare Family facilities.
RSS guides investigators and study team members with the following services:
- Training and certification
- Obtaining preliminary data in order to design a research study
- Budget development and negotiation
- Coverage analysis and pre-IRB feasibility assessment
- Site approval tool
- Contract negotiation and execution
- Study kick-off and financial training
- Study execution, closeout and reporting