Get the GoodHealth Digital Clinic app for computers, mobile phones and tablets.
Care for Common Medical Conditions When and Where You Need It
We are making it easier for you to see a provider. Using the GoodHealth Digital Clinic, you’ll have access to high-quality care by our experienced providers from the convenience of your desktop or mobile device. For more information, please contact the GoodHealth Team at 512-324-3130.
Why would I want to see a doctor online?
You might choose to access and confirm your eligibility for the digital clinic if:
- You’re too busy to make it to an in-person appointment
- You planned on going to an urgent care clinic otherwise
- You are new to the area and don’t have a primary care doctor yet
- Your regular primary care doctor isn’t available, but you don’t need to go to the ER
What Illnesses and Injuries Are Commonly Seen through a Digital Clinic?
The level of care provided in the digital clinic is similar to a walk-in clinic, and is best suited for minor illnesses and common injuries such as:
- Suspected eye infections
- Suspected flu
- Nasal congestion
- Suspected pink eye
- Suspected sinus infection
- Sore throat
- Suspected urinary tract infection
- Abdominal pain
Minor Aches and Pains
- Sprains and strains
Rashes and Dermatitis
- Bites or stings
Seasonal and Chronic Conditions
- Non-acute asthma