Certified Diabetes Educators (registered dietitians and registered nurses) are passionate about helping people understand how to manage their diabetes. The educators at Ascension Seton Education Center do this through interactive group sessions and/or individual consultations. Our goal is to help you make healthy lifestyle choices without having to give up all the things you love.
Whether Type 1 or Type 2, you know it’s hard to be sweet on your diabetes. Watching your blood sugar doesn’t have to make life bland, though. We’ll teach you how to manage your diabetes in order to live a long, healthy life! If you have family or friends with diabetes, please share our information with them. We can also help those with gestational diabetes. We see clients needing dietary guidance to manage other health issues such as gluten allergy, irritable bowel disease, heart disease, hypertension, high cholesterol as well as those needing to gain or lose weight.
In addition to our main location, we can schedule your education at Ascension Seton Williamson, Ascension Seton Southwest or Ascension Seton Hays.
Have questions? Please call 512-324-1891, option 2, for more information, and we’ll let you know what we need in order to schedule an appointment.
- Recognized by the American Association of Diabetes Educators (AADE)- A Diabetes Accreditation Program (DEAP)
“Our bodies are our gardens – our wills are our gardeners.” ~William Shakespeare
Locations That Offer These Services
(click on location for driving directions and maps)
- Ascension Seton Diabetes Education Center
- Ascension Seton Diabetes Education Services at Ascension Seton Medical Center Williamson Medical Plaza 1 Building
- Diabetes Education Services at Ascension Seton Southwest Medical Office Building II
- Ascension Seton Diabetes Education at Kyle Crossing Shopping Center