If cancer should ever touch your life, Seton Healthcare Family has the experience and expertise to support you and your family completely, from diagnosis to survivorship.
Cancer patients treated at Seton receive the latest innovative medical therapies for treatment. We also have a dedicated team of professionals available to address the emotional, spiritual and physical needs of our patients and their families. From nutrition classes for cancer patients in treatment to survivorship services, Seton has a program to help patients at any stage of their illness.
Cancer Care Programs and Services
- Brain & Spine Tumors
- Cancer Care Collaborative
- Case Management and Support for Patients
- Cancer Navigation Services
- Childhood Cancer and Blood Disorders Program
- Clinical Breast Exams
- Clinical Trials
- Hidden Scar Breast Cancer Surgery
- Nutrition Classes for Cancer Patients
- Palliative Care
- Seton Cancer Care Lung Health Program
- Survivorship Clinic
Seton is dedicated to treating patients effectively and compassionately. We are also dedicated to eradicating this disease in the shortest possible time.
Seton Healthcare Family provides a broad range of programs for patients and the community.