Make an Appointment at the Downtown Office
Call us today at 512-324-9650. We’re open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Offering the highest levels of service means being completely prepared for each of our patients. These tips will help us serve you better, giving you the experience you deserve:
- Plan an extra 15-20 minutes before each visit for parking and filling out paperwork. (We need to update your personal information and insurance information at each visit.)
- Bring your insurance card for each visit.
- If you are referred to us, we can make your visit far more efficient if you have your medical records sent to us before you schedule your appointment
- Expect at least 10 days for us to receive lab test results, longer for some tests.
- When you need prescriptions refilled, neighborhood pharmacies now prefer to have you contact them directly. They will contact us for confirmation. However, when refilling prescriptions via mail order, please allow us to assist you.
We want to know if you’re less than completely satisfied with your experience. If at any time we do not meet your expectations, please ask to speak with our Practice Manager.
If you have insurance coverage, we are happy to assist you in filing your claim. You are responsible for your co-payment, deductible, or coinsurance that is required by your insurance coverage at the time of service. We are pleased to accept cash, check, VISA and MasterCard.
Visit Our Office
We’re conveniently located near the Capitol, at the Southwest corner of Trinity and 12th Street. You can park up to two free hours at the Capital Visitors Parking Garage on the north side of 12th Street. Metered parking is also available. We also offer a limited amount of parking for handicapped patients and expecting mothers under our building, on the left side of Trinity between 11th and 12th Streets.
313 East 12th Street
Austin, TX 78701