For comprehensive information about your surgery at Seton Medical Center Austin, please download our Surgery Guide (pdf) This convenient step-by-step guide provides details about:
- Directions, Maps and Parking
- Pre-Surgery Information, Tips and Helpful Hints
- Outpatient Surgery Instructions
- Inpatient Surgery Instructions
- Pain Control After Surgery
- Seton Financial Policy
Before your surgery, please read this guide carefully – follow all instructions and pre-surgery tips, and provide all requested information.
Please complete the Universal Medication Form (pdf) and the Patient History Intake Form (pdf) and bring them to your pre-admission surgery appointment. Provide your name as it appears on a government issued identification card. The process will decrease registration time when you come to the hospital.