Guided by Experience
At Seton Medical Center Williamson (Ranked High Performing in U.S. News & World Report), you’ll find an environment designed for warmth and healing care. Whether it’s a hospital stay, an ER visit or getting lab work, we considered every detail in our innovative hospital design to make your experience a positive and memorable one for you and your family. We provide amenities such as rooms that offer low noise, room service, interactive TV, and even a cozy spot for visitors to sleep.
Innovative design elements come together with leading edge technology to create a peaceful and warm environment in which patients and families can heal and find comfort. Unique design elements include a healing garden, waterscape, nature-inspired interiors, specially selected art and a free-standing chapel with a reflection room.
Dell Children's Emergency Care is now at Seton Medical Center Williamson
The commitment of the men and women who practice the healing arts at Seton Williamson goes far beyond the basic medical accommodation of patients and families. The Associates of Seton Medical Center Williamson are fired with passion, creativity, and innovation, and their pledge is to make Seton Williamson a place where patients and families feel safe, not just physically, but emotionally.
- Convenient and comprehensive 24-hour emergency health services including the ability to schedule an ER visit for mini emergencies
- Healing garden, waterscape and nature-inspired interior to comfort patients
- Free-standing chapel and interfaith reflection room
- State-of-the-art technology including electronic medical records, automated delivery of critical test results, room service and wireless access throughout facility
- Dedicated Women’s Center with separate entrance for OB/GYN, labor and delivery, post-partum care, transitional and Level II nursery