Centralized Care For Our Community
Seton Medical Center Hays (Ranked High Performing in U.S. News & World Report) conveniently provides advanced medical care to the residents of Hays, Caldwell and South Travis counties. From cancer to cardiovascular disease, we offer a wide array of services and a team of expert medical professionals, including physicians who are all board-certified, to provide personalized care and help patients return to their normal lives.
We are the largest medical campus in Hays County with a state-of-the-art hospital, outpatient diagnostic and therapeutic services and a medical office building. We are also a member of the Seton Healthcare Family – the leading provider of health care services in Central Texas.
Dell Children's Emergency Care is now at Seton Medical Center Hays
Seton Family of Doctors at Hays
Seton Hays Foundation
- Cardiac Care Services including Open-Heart Surgery
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Critical Care Services
- Diagnostic & Interventional Services
- Digestive Care including Surgical Procedures
- Emergency Department/Level IV Trauma Center
- Infusion Center
- Inpatient Medical Services including Oncology
- Labor & Delivery
- Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Outpatient Therapies
- Surgical Care
- Urology Services
- Women’s Services
Dell Children’s Emergency Care – Humancare for Little Humans
Now you can get Dell Children’s Emergency Care closer to home:
- Great Care: Seton Medical Center Hays follows the Dell Children’s Emergency Care steps for all ER patients that are children.
- Connect to Dell Children’s Doctors: When needed, Seton Medical Center Hays ER staff are able to talk to Dell Children’s emergency medicine doctors and hospitalists through telemedicine tools for your child’s care.
- Kid-friendly Area: Dell Children’s ER patients have a waiting room and exam areas made just for kids and their parents.
- Kid-friendly Staff: Seton Medical Center Hays ER staff are trained by nurses and Child Life specialists from Dell Children’s Medical Center to learn bedside skills to help reduce stress that children and families can feel during illness, injury, or being in a hospital.
Click the image below to learn more about the recent Hays expansion.