Centralized Care For Our Community
Seton Medical Center Hays (Ranked High Performing in U.S. News & World Report) conveniently provides advanced medical care to the residents of Hays, Caldwell and South Travis counties. From cancer to cardiovascular disease, we offer a wide array of services and a team of expert medical professionals, including physicians who are all board-certified, to provide personalized care and help patients return to their normal lives.
We are the largest medical campus in Hays County with a state-of-the-art hospital, outpatient diagnostic and therapeutic services and a medical office building. We are also a member of the Seton Healthcare Family – the leading provider of health care services in Central Texas.
Dell Children's Emergency Care is now at Seton Medical Center Hays
Seton Family of Doctors at Hays
Seton Hays Foundation
- Cardiac Care Services including Open-Heart Surgery
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Critical Care Services
- Diagnostic & Interventional Services
- Digestive Care including Surgical Procedures
- Emergency Department/Level IV Trauma Center
- Infusion Center
- Inpatient Medical Services including Oncology
- Labor & Delivery
- Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Outpatient Therapies
- Surgical Care
- Urology Services
- Women’s Services
Dell Children’s Emergency Care – Humancare for Little Humans
When an emergency or illness strikes, you can get Dell Children’s care closer to home at Seton Medical Center Hays:
- Care excellence: Seton Medical Center Hays follows the Dell Children’s emergency care protocols for all pediatric patients who visit our ER.
- Access to Dell Children’s Specialists: Our emergency staff connects to Dell Children’s specialists through virtual care technology for your child’s care.
- Kid-friendly environment: Dell Children’s Emergency Care patients have a dedicated waiting room and treatment area designed just for kids.
- Kid-friendly staff: Seton Hays emergency staff members are trained in Child Life techniques to help reduce stress and anxiety that kids and families can experience during illness, injury or hospitalization.
Click the image below to learn more about the recent Hays expansion.