Centralized Care For Our Community
Seton Medical Center Hays conveniently provides advanced medical care to the residents of Hays, Caldwell and South Travis counties. From cancer to cardiovascular disease, we offer a wide array of services and a team of expert medical professionals, including physicians who are all board-certified, to provide personalized care and help patients return to their normal lives.
This location also offers convenient and comprehensive 24-hour emergency health services for our neighbors including SetonER.com for mini emergencies.
We are the largest medical campus in Hays County with a state-of-the-art hospital, outpatient diagnostic and therapeutic services and a medical office building. We are also a member of the Seton Healthcare Family – the leading provider of health care services in Central Texas.
Seton Family of Doctors at Hays
Seton Hays Foundation
- Accredited Chest Pain Center
- Action Registry – GWTG Silver Performance Achievement Award winner for cardiac care
- Cardiac Care Services including Open-Heart Surgery
- Certified Primary Stroke Center
- Critical Care Services
- Diagnostic & Interventional Services
- Digestive Care including Surgical Procedures
- Emergency Department/Level IV Trauma Center
- Infusion Center
- Inpatient Medical Services including Oncology
- Labor & Delivery
- Level II Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)
- Outpatient Therapies
- Surgical Care
- Urology Services
- Women’s Services