Conveniently Located in the Village at Westlake
Seton Family of Doctors Plus Express Care is proud to bring comprehensive primary care and fast, convenient Express Care to you and your family. Our clinic is committed to providing high-quality preventive care, treating chronic illness and caring for minor illnesses and injuries.
Our Seton Express Care clinic is always open for walk-ins, but you can also check for available treatment times online.
If you need to schedule a visit with your primary care doctor, call 844-235-8441 to schedule. Our doctors and advanced practitioners treat patients with many common health problems such as diabetes, arthritis, high blood pressure and asthma. We are also experienced in diagnosis and treatment of a variety of uncommon illnesses. And at Seton, we always offer personalized, compassionate treatment to meet your expectations.
Now accepting new patients. Medicare and many other plans accepted.
- Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sunday: 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Walk-in minor illness and injury treatment
- Primary and family care
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Comprehensive primary care for the entire family
- Physicals and wellness exams (including well-woman exams and sports physicals)
- Diabetes care and prevention
- Blood pressure and cholesterol management
- Skin condition diagnosis and treatment
- Onsite X-rays
- Onsite lab testing
Common Conditions We Treat
- Minor breaks (splinting)
- Sprains, strains, and back pain
- UTI (urinary tract infection)
- Skin rash
- Fever, cold and flu
- Sore throat
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, go directly to the ER or dial 9‑1‑1. Signs or symptoms of an acute emergency may include shortness of breath, chest pain, open fracture, fainting, severe bleeding, head injury or other major trauma, one-sided weakness or numbness, loss of consciousness/fainting, severe abdominal pain, or bites or stings from humans, animals, reptiles, snakes, crawling or flying insects.