Seton Family of Doctors is proud to bring comprehensive primary care for adults and children to the west Round Rock area. Conveniently located just west of I35 in Round Rock, our family medicine clinic is committed to providing high quality, preventive care to our patients and to treating acute and chronic illnesses. We care for patients with many common health problems, such as high blood pressure, diabetes, asthma, arthritis and heart disease. We also are experienced in the diagnosis and treatment of a variety of uncommon illnesses. Services include:
- Comprehensive primary family care
- Physicals and sports exams for the whole family
- Blood pressure and cholesterol management
- Diabetes care and prevention
- Well-woman annual examinations
- Minor emergencies
Currently accepting new patients. Walk-ins welcome.
- Monday-Wednesday: 7:45 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Thursday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.