Forms and Information for Current Patients
- Specialists – Includes dermatologists, endocrinologists, OB-GYNs, etc.
- Surgeons Referral List – Includes acupuncturists, chiropractors, nutritionists, psychologists, etc.
- Pediatric Specialists – Includes specialists for our littlest patients
- Release of Information – For record requests to or from our office
Our office bills differently for patients with Medicare and Medicare Advantage plans than most other office. We are off-assignment and collect from patients up front at the time of their appointment. Please see the handouts below for more information.
- For Patients New to Medicare – More information about Medicare
- Billing Guide for Medicare – A detailed guide to the Medicare billing process for patients with Medicare
- Billing Guide for Medicare and a Secondary – A detailed guide to the Medicare billing process for patients who also have a secondary or supplement plan
- Billing Guide for Medicare Advantage Plans – A detailed guide to the billing process for patients on Medicare Advantage plans
We use Clinical Pathology Laboratories. If you must use another lab due to insurance, please let us know!
- CPL locations – This will take you to CPL’s website and show you all of their locations around the city.