If you have recently learned you have diabetes, need better control of the disease or if you have complications from diabetes, we can help.
Our Education Programs Can Help You Learn About
- Healthy eating: carbohydrate counting, label reading, tasty recipes, and tips for dining out.
- Starting an exercise program: safely starting an exercise program you can really live with.
- Reducing stress: strategies for decreasing your stress.
- Taking care of yourself: monitoring and understanding your blood sugar, tips for skin and foot care and the importance of goal-setting.
- Understanding your medications.
- Reducing your risk factors for diabetes complications.