The adult physical therapy clinic at Seton Pflugerville focuses primarily on helping their clients recover from a wide variety orthopedic problems ranging from a sprained ankle to post-operative recovery following a neck or back surgery. It is a facility of Seton Medical Center Williamson and is conveniently located approximately three miles east of IH-35 off of FM 1825 on North Heatherwilde Boulevard.
Hours of Operation
- Monday: 7:15 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
- Wednesday: 7:15 a.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Thursday: 7:30 a.m. to 5:45 p.m.
- Friday: 7:45 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Services at This Location
- Physical Therapy
- Speech-Language Pathology
- Dry Needling
- Hand/Upper Extremity Splinting
- Joint Replacement
- Spine (Neck and Low Back)
- Sports Rehab
- Vestibular-BPPV Only
Therapists at This Location
- Julie Goebel, PT, ScD, FAAOMPT
- Kristen Scully, PT, DPT
- Sara Matschek, PT, DPT
- Andrea Lui, PT, DPT