- Two twin beds with linens provided, television, private bathroom, table and chair
- Small refrigerator (based on availability/medical reason)
- Handicap-accessible rooms with a deep tub or roll-in-shower (based on availability)
- Iron, hair dryer and alarm clock by request
- Cable TV
- Unlimited local calls
- All-purpose computer station and printing for medical-related printouts
- Coffee, black/green tea, hot cocoa
- Laundry detergent
- Secure parking directly behind the Seton League House
- Daily light duty housekeeping
- Dial “0” from your room phone to directly reach the Seton operator and be transferred to a patient room
- Each guest room has a private extension and phone number – hospital and Seton League House staff can transfer medical staff and family to your room phone
- Community living room with large flat screen TV, a computer station and a dining area
- Microwave, refrigerator, ice machine, vending machines, toaster
- Laundry room provides coin operated washer/dryer
- Several tranquil outdoor sitting areas
We offer easy access from Medical Parkway. Just pull into the U-driveway and ring the bell – a clerk will assist you with check-in.
A clerk is available in the lobby area 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
Standard room with two twin beds and private bathroom.
ADA (handicap accessible) room with one full-size bed.
All rooms have a private bath, with ADA rooms having accessible facilities.
Resnick Room common area featuring computer station and deluxe fish aquarium for guests to enjoy while relaxing.
Rec room with new flat-screen TV.
Tranquil patio area for guests to relax and enjoy a cup of coffee, read or meditate.
The kitchen area provides complimentary coffee, tea, hot cocoa and vending machines with soda and juice. Microwaves and toaster are also available.
A washing machine and dryer are available for guests.