- All computer lab requests must be submitted no less than 48 hours prior to the activity.
- Any request submitted less than 48 hours prior to the activity start time is subject to denial.
- All requests are approved or denied by the CEC Scheduler.
- Security will unlock the requested room 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time.
- Make sure any set up or clean up time is included on the original request.
- Room configuration, set up and clean up is the responsibility of the meeting facilitator.
- No food or drinks allowed in the computer labs.
- If software downloads are needed, requesters must contact the CEC Computer Support Coordinator at least 2 weeks prior to the scheduled activity.
- Any computer or software used that is not Seton Healthcare Family standard will need Seton IS approval and coordination with CEC Computer Support Coordinator prior to the scheduled activity.
- Seton IS approval requires advanced notice, therefore requesters need to start this process as soon as possible.
- Failure to obtain Seton IS approval will prevent the facilitator from using unapproved software.
- For equipment training needs, requesters will need to contact the CEC Computer Support Coordinator at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled activity.