Seton Health Plan’s Provider Services team is here to serve you and to make sure you have all that you need in order to be successful. We value you and your work for our members and are here to help you with the following:
- Becoming a Seton Health Plan Contracted Provider
- Providing the forms you need to do your job
- Tracking and resolving issues within the Seton Health Plan network that impact your ability to deliver excellent care
Please use the Table of Contents on this page for the forms and documents you may need.
Physician Self-Service Center
A 100% web-based application that enables clinic staff and physicians to verify patient eligibility, claims status and referral status for MAP (CBRACKFQ Group), SETONCare Plus and Charity. To ensure secure, safe and confidential transactions, you must become a registered user.
- New Users-How to Register
- Registered Users
If you are a registered user and are not able to access the site, please call our Self-Service Center at (512) 421-4842 to have your passwords reset. Passwords resets are required every 6 months.
If you are interested in becoming a contracted provider, please contact us.
Seton Health Plan Provider Contracting
4515 Seton Center Pkwy, Ste 310
Austin, TX 78759
All new provider requests are reviewed by the Seton Health plan Network Oversight Committee (NOC). In order to be considered, please include the following in your letter of interest:
- Provider(s) NPI and Group NPI
- Office Location or Service area by county
- Plans you would like to be considered for participation
- Seton Employee Plan (SmartHealth)
- Seton Insurance Performance/Performance Plus
- Resume (if Mental Health)