Balanced food choices are the foundation of good health throughout life. We are offering weight management programs in which dietitians and physicians teach associates how to make lifestyle changes that will promote a healthy lifestyle for a lifetime.
Seton Diabetes Education Center offers fun, hands-on learning covering lots of diabetes basics. Your deductible and co-pay will be waived. Seton associates and their family members are eligible to participate in the program.
If breast cancer should ever touch your life, SETON offers the full continuum of services that can help you and your family through this difficult time. Available services range from early detection and screening, nutritional therapy and counseling, yoga, lymphedema treatment and rehabilitation services.
To learn more about the specific programs being offered please click on the program link below or contact Seton Health Plan Medical Management at 512-324-3035. Our case management staff are available to help with questions about diagnosis and treatment, educate about physician and cancer care services and available community resources.
- Rehabilitation and Complimentary Medicine Programs
- Lymphedema Education and Treatment
- Mammography Screening
Do you want to learn more about asthma? Then sign up for the Asthma Education Program. This program provides asthma education to children, their families, and adults to help them better understand the asthma disease, importance of maintenance programs, asthma triggers and how to detect the need for medical assistance to avoid asthma emergencies.
There is no charge for Seton Health Plan members and Seton Family of Hospitals employees or their dependents.
Want to learn more about lifestyle strategies that will reduce your risk of cardiovascular disease? The program provides an individualized tailored approach with an emphasis placed on the following:
- Healthy Eating: Learn how diet choices can lower your risk for heart disease and normalize weight. Receive an individualized meal plan and tips on healthy choices at home, work, and at play.
- Physical Activity: Learn the role of physical activity in risk reduction and identify opportunities to get moving for health.
- Behavior Modification: Identify your lifestyle challenges and work in the group and in individual sessions to overcome barriers and adopt healthier choices.
To find out more about this program, please call 512-324-1891, option #2