Year Joined ARC: 2009
Education: B.S. in Finance, The University of Texas at Austin, Austin, TX, 1999.
Medical School: The University of Texas Health Science Center,-San Antonio, San Antonio, TX, 2003
Residency Internship: Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston, SC, 2006
Fellowship: Allergy and Immunology Fellowship Program at The University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle, WA, 2009
Certification: Board Certified in Allergy and Immunology
Board Certified in Pediatric Medicine
Professional Positions and Honors:
- Chief, ARC Allergy & Asthma Department
- Texas Monthly Super Doctors listing as a “Rising Star”: 2013
- Member of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology, and the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- Dr. Simpson has been published in the Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology.
- Published article, “Ketotifen use in a patient with fire ant hypersensitivity and mast cell activation syndrome,” Annals of Allergy, Asthma & Immunology, June 2015.
Personal Summary: Dr. Simpson loves living in Austin. As a graduate of The University of Texas, she enjoys attending football and basketball games to cheer on the ‘Horns. In her free time, Dr. Simpson enjoys running and listening to music.