Year Joined ARC: 2005
Education: B.A. Psychology, Stanford University, Stanford, CA, 1991
Medical School: University of New Mexico School of Medicine, Albuquerque, 1999
Residency Internship: University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, 2002
Certification: Board Certified in Family Practice
Professional Positions and Honors:
- Mermber, Travis County Medical Society
- Serves as President and Chief Medical Officer of Seton Health Alliance, an Accountable Care Organization jointly formed by ARC and the Seton Healthcare Family.
- Received Austin Monthly's Annual Best Doctor Award in January 2011.
- Received Patient's Choice Award 2011
- "Super Doctor," Texas Monthly, 2015
Languages Spoken: Spanish
Personal Summary: Dr. Sheff enjoys watching his two kids grow (and in the case of his son, grow and grow), visiting friends in Nicaragua, jogging, mountains, sitting on the porch with his neighbors, and perhaps most of all, a good nap.
Provider Bio: Dr. Sheff, Family Medicine, has long wait times for new patients. If you would like to establish care at Austin Regional Clinic, Dr. Sheff highly recommends his ARC Far West Family Medicine colleagues,