Year Joined ARC: 2014
Education: B.A. in Biology, Texas A&M University, College Station, TX, 2002
Medical School: University of North Texas Health Science Center, Fort Worth, TX, 2010
Residency Internship: University of Texas Southwestern, Austin, TX, 2014
Professional Positions and Honors:
- Junior Fellow, American Congress of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Member, Travis County Medical Society
- Member, Texas Medical Association
- The Society for Maternal Fetal Medicine, Resident Award for Excellence in Obstetrics, 2013
- SMART Award (Sensitivity, Mentoring, Accountability, Respect and Teamwork), University Medical Center Brackenridge, Austin, TX, 2012.
Personal Summary: In her free time, Dr. Evans enjoys spending time with her husband and two children, aerobics classes at the YMCA, taking her two large dogs for a walk, or reading. Her favorite pastime in Central Texas is cruising on Lake Travis.
Provider Bio: Dr. Evans transitioned her practice from ARC Medical Park Tower to ARC Cedar Park
- Last day at ARC Medical Park Towe: Oct. 30, 2015.
- First day at ARC Cedar Park Medical Plaza: Nov. 2, 2015.
If you would like to continue your care at ARC Medical Park Tower, Dr. Evans highly
recommends her Family Medicine colleagues below. Please call (512) 260-1581
to schedule an appointment.
Labor and Delivery services provided at: