Walk-In Care in Your Neighborhood
When you need care now for minor illness or injury and your primary care doctor isn’t available for an appointment, visit Seton Express Care. Our clinic is staffed by doctors and advanced practitioners.
Walk in anytime or check for available treatment times online in Westlake, Round Rock or in South Austin at Davis Lane. For your convenience, we also offer extended hours during the evenings and on weekends.
Express Care Advantages
Open 7 days a week with evening and weekend hours.
Walk-ins are welcome, no appointments needed. Or, check for available treatment times and check in before you walk in.
Lower Cost Than Urgent Care or ER Care
Physician co-pay/deductible for office visit.
Little to no wait time to see a medical provider.
High Quality Care
Staffed with doctors and advanced practitioners.
- Walk-in minor illness and injury treatment
- Primary and family care
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Comprehensive primary care for the entire family
- Physicals and wellness exams (including well-woman exams and sports physicals)
- Diabetes care and prevention
- Blood pressure and cholesterol management
- Skin condition diagnosis and treatment
- Onsite X-rays
- Onsite lab testing
Common Conditions We Treat
- Minor breaks (splinting)
- Sprains, strains, and back pain
- Suspected urinary tract infection
- Skin rash
- Fever, cold, and suspected flu
- Sore throat
If you are experiencing a life-threatening emergency, go directly to the ER or dial 9‑1‑1. Signs or symptoms of an acute emergency may include shortness of breath, chest pain, open fracture, fainting, severe bleeding, head injury or other major trauma, one-sided weakness or numbness, loss of consciousness/fainting, severe abdominal pain, or bites or stings from humans, animals, reptiles, snakes, crawling or flying insects.