Walk-In Care in Your Neighborhood
When you need care now for minor illness or injury and your primary care doctor isn’t available for an appointment, visit Seton Express Care. Our clinic is staffed by doctors and advanced practitioners. Walk in anytime or schedule your visit ahead of time. For your convenience, we also offer extended hours during the evenings and on weekends.
Express Care Advantages
Extended Hours – Evenings and Weekends
Monday-Friday: 7 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday: 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Sunday: 1 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Walk-ins are welcome, no appointments needed.
Lower Cost Than Urgent Care or ER Care
Physician co-pay/deductible for office visit.
Little to no wait time to see a medical provider.
High Quality Care
Staffed with doctors and advanced practitioners.
- Walk-in minor illness and injury treatment
- Primary and family care
- Vaccinations and immunizations
- Comprehensive primary care for the entire family
- Physicals and wellness exams (including well-woman exams and sports physicals)
- Diabetes care and prevention
- Blood pressure and cholesterol management
- Skin condition diagnosis and treatment
- Onsite X-rays
- Onsite lab testing
Common Conditions We Treat
- Minor breaks (splinting)
- Sprains, strains, and back pain
- UTI (urinary tract infection)
- Skin rash
- Fever, cold, and flu
- Sore throat