Over the years, your gifts to Seton have helped patients and families in our community in many ways.
Just a few of the many examples include:
- Launching the region’s only heart transplant center
- Building Dell Children’s Medical Center of Central Texas, a world-class pediatric medical center
- Providing billions of dollars of charity care to those in need
To help us continue this mission, please make a gift today.
The Seton Fund
- Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas
- Seton Medical Center Austin
- Seton Kozmetsky, Seton McCarthy and Seton Topfer Community Health Centers
- Seton League House
- Seton Shoal Creek Hospital
- Seton Cove Spirituality Center
Dell Seton Medical Center at The University of Texas
Gifts made to Dell Seton will help our city’s newest teaching hospital, which opened in Spring 2017.
Additionally, all gifts to Dell Seton will be doubled, dollar for dollar up to $25 million, thanks to a generous challenge grant from the Michael & Susan Dell Foundation.
Seton Williamson Foundation
- Seton Medical Center Williamson, located in Williamson County
- Seton Highland Lakes, which serves Burnet and Llano counties
- Seton Northwest Hospital in Northwest Austin
Children's Medical Center Foundation of Central Texas
Supporting Our Mission
St. Vincent de Paul, co-founder of the Daughters of Charity, said that our efforts should “connect the healthy to the sick, the educated to the uninstructed, the skilled to the unskilled, the influential to the deprived, the powerful to the weak.” His words from nearly 400 years ago are reflected every day in your generous support of Seton.