Seton sponsors a variety of seminars and conferences.
FREE but registration is required.
You're invited to a Bladder Health luncheon. This event includes:
- A Chef prepared Healthy Luncheon
- Discussion with a Registered Dietician regarding the latest information on a healthy diet.
- Bladder Health and Urinary Incontinence Presentation By Dr. Melody Denson, a urology specialist.
- Fabulous Door Prizes and Favors
Free to the Community
Free Orthopedic Lunch and Learn!
Seton Medical Center Williamson is dedicated to providing men and women with a continuum of support regarding their health & wellness and opportunities to improve their lives.
Join us for a free informative seminar on joint health. Dr. Earl Kilbride and Dr. Zachariah Logan will discuss maintaining an active lifestyle and mobility over the course of your lifetime.
Dr. Kilbride is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in:
- Soft tissue reconstruction
- Total joint replacement
- Knee and shoulder conditions
Dr. Logan’s orthopedic specialties include:
- Bone and Joint Reconstruction
- Hip and Knee injuries
- Robotic-assisted surgeries
- Total and partial hip and knee replacements
Lunch will be provided.