At Seton Medical Center Williamson, we believe lifelong fitness begins with a healthy passion that ignites your mind, challenges your body, and rejuvenates your spirit. We also realize that juggling the demands of work and family can sometimes push your fitness goals to the backburner. The new Ignite Women's Health program can help you take that first step.
Free, Pre-registration is requested.
If you are interested in weight loss, beginning a mindful, healthy eating program, recently had bariatric surgery or are considering bariatric surgery, we invite you to attend our free cooking classes.
Cooking Classes will be held at the CHASCO YMCA , 1812 N. Mays St., Round Rock, TX 78664
Topics and Themes will change monthly
FREE but registration is required.
You're invited to a Bladder Health luncheon. This event includes:
- A Chef prepared Healthy Luncheon
- Discussion with a Registered Dietician regarding the latest information on a healthy diet.
- Bladder Health and Urinary Incontinence Presentation By Dr. Melody Denson, a urology specialist.
- Fabulous Door Prizes and Favors
Free to the Community
Free Orthopedic Lunch and Learn!
Seton Medical Center Williamson is dedicated to providing men and women with a continuum of support regarding their health & wellness and opportunities to improve their lives.
Join us for a free informative seminar on joint health. Dr. Earl Kilbride and Dr. Zachariah Logan will discuss maintaining an active lifestyle and mobility over the course of your lifetime.
Dr. Kilbride is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon specializing in:
- Soft tissue reconstruction
- Total joint replacement
- Knee and shoulder conditions
Dr. Logan’s orthopedic specialties include:
- Bone and Joint Reconstruction
- Hip and Knee injuries
- Robotic-assisted surgeries
- Total and partial hip and knee replacements
Lunch will be provided.
Join us for our Men's Health Tailgate- complete with healthy tailgate buffet!
• Free health screenings and biometric measurements
• Meet our Physicians
• Visit the Men's Health expo
• Be entered to win Giveaways and Door Prizes
Prostate Cancer screenings by appointment- please call 512-324-4804 to schedule your time for this life saving screening.
Our open house will be from 9am to 12pm, and is open to all in the public. Please register your RSVP at www.seton.net/tailgate2018.
For more information about the event, please call 512-324-4804 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org