Finding the right help can be very challenging. We offer several ways to connect you with high quality behavioral health care services.
Behavioral Health Navigators
Our Behavioral Health Navigators are clinicians trained to help connect you with the behavioral health resources to meet your individual needs and develop a plan of action. There is no charge associated with this helpful service. We provide services to residents of Travis, Williamson, Hays and surrounding counties.
Our Behavioral Health Navigators will assist you in finding a therapist, psychiatrist, support group or other resources to deal with any of the challenges you may be facing. Please call us at 512-324-2039 or contact us online to learn more.
Behavioral Health Assessment Intake Form
The caregivers at Seton Behavioral Health Services will work with you to create a plan to meet your individual needs. Get started today. Fill out the form in the link below and then call to make an appointment. You can bring the completed form to your appointment.
Assessments are by appointment only and are provided by a licensed clinician. These clinicians will work with you to find the best resources to meet your needs and provide referrals when necessary.
Please note that we do not offer medication management. We can provide referrals to psychiatrists if needed.
- Call 512-324-2039 or 877-918-2039 toll-free to schedule your appointment
- Appointments are usually scheduled same or next day
- Appointments usually last 1.5 hours
Where to go and what to bring
- Please bring your photo ID, insurance card, and list of any current medications
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to your scheduled assessment time for adult assessments
- If you prefer, you can bring your completed Behavioral Health Assessment Intake Forms to your appointment
- Schedule your assessment at the most convenient location for you: We’re located in Austin and Round Rock; Find a Location
If you have questions, please call us. We’re happy to help.