For 15 years, Seton has been providing intensive outpatient treatment to children, adolescents and adults who may be experiencing emotional or substance abuse difficulties. Many of the patients in our programs have tried individual therapy, medication, or self-help groups with little success. Outpatient treatment refers to treatments that do not require you to stay overnight. Participants who do not meet the criteria for inpatient treatment may be perfect candidates for our intensive outpatient programs.
If you or a loved one are experiencing depression, anxiety, drug or alcohol abuse, or other emotional problems that significantly impact the ability to carry out usual activities, we encourage you to call us at 512-324-2039 or contact us online for more information and determine the best schedule and location to meet your individual needs.
Our outpatient programs include:
- Patient Navigation – Not sure where to start and need some help navigating the many services Seton has to offer? Our trained and experienced Patient Navigators can connect you with the right resources. There is no charge associated with this helpful service.
- Outpatient Programs for Adults – We offer intensive outpatient programs (IOPs) for adult mental health and substance abuse concerns, as well as behavioral therapy to help adults learn how to manage impulsive behavior and increase awareness of moods and emotions.
- Outpatient Programs for Preteens and Adolescents – We help young people learn effective ways to manage life changes and set the stage for success in future endeavors through the Preteen and Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Programs (IOP).
- Outpatient Program FAQs – See answers to common questions about our outpatient programs that will help you learn more about intensive outpatient programs, individual therapy, support groups, and much more.
- RESTORE Intensive Outpatient Program – We help people who have been impacted by a recent or past traumatic event, may be struggling to function due to fear, anxiety and other natural responses to trauma and may be experiencing symptoms of Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD).
- Psychiatry – Exemplary psychiatry care and treatment is available through the Seton Mind Institute to restore hope and healing, and help patients live healthier, fuller lives. Psychiatric services are available for children, adolescents, adults, veterans, and senior adults.
We serve the Greater Austin area through two Outpatient Locations: the Seton Mind Institute Behavioral Health Services Office Building, and Seton Williamson Medical Plaza.