Recovery from addition is a constantly evolving process and is never finished. Modern treatment approaches available through Seton Behavioral Health have greatly improved both the experience of those in recovery and long-term success rates.
The supportive team of substance abuse counselors at Seton Behavioral Health in Austin, Texas is committed to ensuring that you or your loved one receives the help and guidance needed through every step of the recovery process. Please call us at 512-324-2039 or contact us online to learn more.
Our Treatment Philosophy
Addiction does not exist in a vacuum, and only at a treatment center can the first stage of recovery start. Our team works closely with you during physical withdrawal and detox. We also give you the tools you need to continue your health and wellbeing as you return to the real world.
Our approach includes aspects of many traditionally successful programs. We also take note of the latest research and methods for a unique approach toward recovery. Treatment includes sponsorship for one-on-one support. We also hold individual and group therapy sessions.
Our inpatient treatment center at Seton Shoal Creek Hospital provides a safe, supportive environment for our clients. Our community fosters a sense of connection and belonging that continues even after graduating from our program. We deliver medically knowledgeable treatment that encourages personal empowerment.
Alcohol and drug addiction often go hand in hand with mental health issues. These can include anxiety, depression, and bipolar disorders. Often addiction is the result of past physical or psychological trauma or abuse. In this sense it is sometimes said that addiction is a symptom, not a disease.
Destructive behavioral patterns, including alcohol or drug addiction, need to be addressed at the root. This approach promotes more holistic healing. Our team makes sure that you receive the support you need to recover from the inside out. We address the underlying issues that brought you here and help you begin a new journey down a different and more positive path.
Different addictions respond to varying treatments and therapies. Our substance abuse counselors use an individualized approach for each patient. This helps with your unique needs to make sure that all aspects of recovery are being met. At every step you’ll experience a compassionate and respectful environment.
- Alcoholism: Among addictions, alcoholism is sometimes the most challenging to overcome. This is often because alcohol is legal and easily obtainable. The commitment required to achieve and maintain sobriety is considerable. Physical addiction is also a component of alcoholism. Our team provides a safe and medically supervised detox program. We also help with the mental and emotional aspects of recovery and addiction.
- Cocaine Addiction: A highly addictive drug, cocaine’s stimulating effects are hard to leave behind. More challenging to give up is what many users describe as a feeling of “invincibility.” Our substance abuse counselors help patients find new faith in themselves and their abilities without cocaine use.
- Heroin Addiction: Heroin addiction often includes co-occurring addictions to similar substances. These may include opiate painkillers or other prescription drugs. Our team helps patients overcome their heroin addiction and move toward recovery. We understand that this can be a taxing process physically, mentally, and emotionally, and our team is here to give you the help you need.
- Marijuana Addiction: Many believe that cannabis has no physically addictive qualities. Because of this, marijuana addicts often find themselves without true support during the recovery process. Our team provides the understanding that’s needed for recovery. We help our patients make healthier choices and better understand the nature of addiction.
- Methamphetamine Addiction: Meth addiction takes a heavy physical toll. Yet the psychological dependency is no less challenging to overcome. Other treatment programs for meth addiction may fail to address the potential for co-occurring psychiatric concerns and addictions. Our team works closely with our patients to ensure that all aspects of recovery are being met.
- Prescription Drug Addiction: Prescription drugs can quickly cross the line from beneficial to addictive. Sometimes this happens without the patient realizing there’s a problem at first. Seeking help for an addiction to prescription drugs can be difficult. This is especially true for those who have a chronic condition that requires ongoing medical care. The counselors at Seton Behavioral Health help you find a less harmful approach toward self-care while assisting with addiction recovery.
Inpatient addiction treatment from Seton Shoal Creek Hospital offers stability, support and respect. We assist not only with the physical aspects of addiction but also help patients face the psychological pain that led to addiction in the first place.
If you’re ready to change your life and make a fresh start, please don’t hesitate to contact us today at 512-324-2039. Our individualized approach toward alcoholism and drug addiction treatment is completely focused on helping you achieve a successful recovery and enjoy a vibrant life.