You Are Invited to a Day of FREE Medical Care.
Saturday, July 29, 2017
9 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Seton Medical Center Williamson
201 Seton Parkway • Round Rock, TX 78665
Some people are not able to get the medical care they need for themselves or for their families. Our doctors, nurses staff and community partners will provide both children and adults with a free doctor’s appointment. We will also connect you to community resources and follow-up care.
Free Services Include*
- Medical Care for Kids and Adults
- Prescription Services
- Vision Screening and Glasses for Kids and Adults
- Dental Services for Kids and Adults (Urgent needs, not cleanings)
- Behavioral Health Screening
- Spiritual Care
- Sports Physicals and Immunizations
- Connections to Community Services
- Skin cancer screening
- And More!
*All services are FREE. NO INSURANCE is needed. Services are provided on a FIRST COME, FIRST SERVED basis until 4 p.m. Last family will be admitted at 4 p.m., unless all physician schedules are filled earlier.