Steps to Apply
Welcome to The Seton RN Residency application process. All newly licensed nurses, or those with less than 12 months of experience, must enter the Seton Healthcare Network through the residency. The professional and personal support you receive will help you become a competent, confident member of the Seton family.
All applications must be submitted online; this includes completed application form, supporting documents, and references. Nothing will be accepted via any other mechanism. As you create an account, there will be a dashboard and checklist to guide you through the process.
Let's Get Started!!
*Please note that all applications and supporting materials, including references, must be submitted through this online process. We will not accept applications or any supporting materials via US mail, fax, email or hand delivery.
- Review the eligibility requirements
- Begin by clicking any of the Start My Application links
- Create a user account
- Follow the Dashboard directions
- Complete the application form, upload required documents
- Only submit when all application items are complete
- Online application
- Required documentation uploaded
- Use the FAQ pages to answer questions
Start My Application