Seton Health Sciences Interactive Camps
Engaging Tomorrow’s Healthcare Professionals Today!
The Seton Health Sciences Interactive Camps will provide an opportunity for middle school and high school students to learn more about a variety of careers in healthcare. Participants will engage in hands-on clinical simulation. Camp activities will take place at the Clinical Education Center at Brackenridge in the Simulation Labs where healthcare professionals are trained.
Located in the heart of the emerging medical district, the facility is equipped with the latest high fidelity patient simulation manikins and is the former Children’s Hospital of Austin, making it a one-of-a-kind facility.
During this fun and educational four-day camp, participants will have the opportunity to become certified in cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR) at an additional fee. If your child aspires to become a physician, nurse or another healthcare professional, then this unique hands-on experience is the right fit for them.Register Now for the 2018 Camp
Activities will include:
- Interactive clinical simulation with the use of high technology manikins.
- Hands-on practice taking blood pressure and listening to heart and lung sounds.
- Collaborative clinical rotations where participants will simulate as Healthcare Professionals.
- Earn CPR Certification at an additional fee.
- Dynamic professional guest speakers will expand your child’s understanding of healthcare.
2018 Summer Camp Schedule
Middle School (6th-8th Grade)
- June 25 – 28
- July 23 – 26
High School (9th- HS Graduate)
- June 25 – 28
- July 9 – 12
Middle and High School (6th- HS Graduate)
- July 30 – August 2
CPR Sessions (Optional)
- Middle School: June 29 and July 27
- High School: June 15 and July 13
- Middle and High School: August 3
All camps are Monday – Thursday, 9 a.m. – 4 p.m. and CPR Sessions are Friday 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. at the Clinical Education Center (CEC) at Brackenridge – 1400 North IH-35, Austin, TX 78701.
Registration is open Wednesday, March 1st 2018 through Monday, April 30th, 2018 at midnight. Limited Registration Available.
- Associate discount 5%