Since 1902, the Seton Healthcare Family has provided safe, high-quality care to the people of Central Texas. That tradition continues and strengthens as the Network introduces its new patient commitment statement: “Our Promise to You.” Seton’s commitment to patients remains the same as it has for more than 100 years, and will continue to play a large role in the care that is offered over the next century and beyond.
The Seton Healthcare Family’s commitment to patients and their families includes superior clinical care and customer service at each of our facilities. We believe healthcare should be:
- Safe: Protects patients from preventable injuries.
- Patient-Centered: Empowers, involves, informs, educates and treats with respect, caring, compassion and hope.
- Effective: Employs scientific and technological advances and knowledge of best practices to improve outcomes.
- Efficient: Exercises good stewardship of time and resources and prevents waste.
- Convenient: Considers and values patients’ choices, needs and expectations.
- Accessible: Available to all who need care whenever it is required.
- Spiritual: Acknowledges the essence of each person, with respect for individual spiritual preferences.