For patients dealing with issues such as emotional crises, depression and drug and alcohol dependence, Seton Shoal Creek provides 24-hour intensive psychiatric stabilization by a highly qualified team of licensed professionals. Shoal Creek has served Austin for more than 30 years, and we address the emotional and behavioral health of our patients with sensitivity and expertise.
We treat patients of all ages on an inpatient and an outpatient basis. We also recognize that patients are not the only ones affected by emotional problems. To that end we offer numerous support groups for families, extended families and caregivers, all of whom play an integral role in the recovery process.
Specialty Programs and Services:
- Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program
- Adult and Senior Adult Psychiatric Programs (Inpatient Treatment)
- Adult Intensive Outpatient Program
- Child and Adolescent Inpatient Service (Inpatient Treatment)
- Senior Adult Generations Outpatient Program
- Inpatient Detoxification Program (Inpatient Treatment)
- Outpatient Program-Renaissance Chemical Dependency