LIVESTRONG Navigation Center
The LIVESTRONG Navigation Center provides help to survivors and family members. They can help with a range of services, including emotional support, financial concerns, treatment concerns, fertility preservation options, and more.
Exercises for Breast Cancer Survivors
After surgery for breast cancer, it is easy to get frustrated with your shoulder motion. These exercises will help guide you to get better as quickly as possible.
- National Cancer Institute Office of Cancer Survivorship
- National Cancer Institute Coping with Cancer: Survivorship
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention: Cancer Survivorship
- American Society of Clinical Oncology: Survivorship
- American Cancer Society
- National Coalition for Cancer Survivorship
- National Children’s Cancer Society
- Beyond the Cure
- Children’s Oncology Group Survivorship Guidelines
- Children’s Oncology Group