For comprehensive information about your surgery at Seton Medical Center Austin, please download our Surgery Passport.(pdf) This convenient step-by-step guide provides details about:
- Directions, Maps and Parking
- Pre-Surgery Information, Tips and Helpful Hints
- Outpatient Surgery Instructions
- Inpatient Surgery Instructions
- Pain Control After Surgery
- Seton Financial Policy
Before your surgery, please read this guide carefully – follow all instructions and pre-surgery tips, and provide all requested information.
Please complete the Admissions Pre-Registration Form (pdf) and fax it to (512) 380-7561. Provide your name as it appears on your birth certificate or your social security card. This process will decrease registration time when you come to the hospital.