Save Your Lungs, Save Your Life
The Seton Family of Hospitals is known for providing excellent care throughout the central Texas region. One aspect of that is community outreach. Seton is teaming up with community partners to introduce the first ever Tobacco Education Resource Center in Austin. This center will offer group classes based on the Mayo model for treating tobacco use and dependence.
- The Tobacco Education program will provide 6 week group cessation classes throughout the community.
- Class size will range from 6-12 individuals per group.
- Classes will be held at various community sites, including: Peoples Community Clinic, Seton Community Clinics, El Buen Samaritano,and Austin Parks and Recreation sites.
- Counseling and support services will also be offered.
- Limited Nicotine Replacement Therapy for those who qualify.