Offering full range of occupational health services including post injury care and pre-placement, surveillance and DOT physicals.
Committed to workplace health
For more than a century, the Seton Healthcare Family has been part of the Austin area community. As the leading provider of health care services in Central Texas with world-renowned specialists and a robust network of hospitals and ambulatory centers, Seton is proud to bring our expertise and our commitment to the health of all those we serve to our occupational health program.
The Seton Occupational Health Center is a valuable resource for employers in the Austin area and is dedicated to the health and safety of workers and workplaces. The center offers comprehensive services to its customers with the goal of injury and illness prevention, health maintenance and early rehabilitation when injuries and/or health problems occur in the workplace.
- Work-related injury and illness care
- Work physicals and drug screening programs
- Medical surveillance physical exams (asbestos, lead, etc.)
- Case management on-site
- Specialty services on-site
- Consultation services
- Workplace wellness
- Education and training
- Department of Transportation physical exams
- Respirator wearer certification and fit testing
Benefits of an occupational health program
Our team of occupational medicine specialists have specialized training in this highly specific area of medicine. Workplace health specialists maximize functional recovery to:
- Decrease disability
- Decrease workers' compensation costs
- Enhance worker productivity
- Improve job satisfaction