A Free Community Health and Education Event
Saturday, April 21 – 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Seton Medical Center Williamson
201 Seton Parkway
Round Rock, Texas 78665
Join us for a hands-on, family-fun event at Seton Medical Center Williamson. Experience what goes on in the surgery room, get health screenings, donate blood, take a look inside a real helicopter and more hands-on activities!
Mock Surgery & Cath Lab Tour
Find out about the latest in surgical technologies and get your hands on the tools used in the OR and Cath Lab.
- Total hip and knee replacements
- Multispecialty, minimally invasive high definition cameras, monitors and scopes
- Laparoscopy demonstrations
- Simulated Heart Cathertization
- Robotic Surgery Equipment
- 3D Imaging
- Pacemaker and ICD Showing
Health Screenings and Education
Test your health with these free screenings and talk one on one with specialists.
- Diabetic screening
- Blood pressure screenings
- Aerobic step test
- Hand/eye coordination with Physical Therapist
- Nutrition education
Maternity Services & Ob/Gyn Doctor Information Event
Visit What's Up Doc, an easy way to find the right doctor and hospital if you are pregnant or considering pregnancy.
- One-on-one interviews with doctors
- Meet a lactation consultant, neonatologist, and nurses
- Tour our maternity unit
- Space at What's Up Doc is limited to the first 35 registrants. Register here.