From Our Home to Yours
When you need continued care, Seton RiverBend Home Health will bring its expert medical support to the comfort of your home.
At Seton RiverBend Home Health, we believe health to be more than the absence of disease. We view health care with a holistic approach, caring for the physical, mental, social and spiritual aspects of our patients. Providing quality, comprehensive and innovative home health services is not only our objective – it’s our promise.
You Aren’t Alone
The National Association for Home Care and Hospice reports that 7.6 million people in America receive home care. Seton RiverBend Home Health is here for you. We provide the comfort and expertise you deserve.
Common Reasons for Home Health Care
- A recent hospitalization
- A new or exacerbated diagnosis
- A wound requiring intervention
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Medication injections
- Diabetic management
- Foley catheter care
- Decreased mobility
- Change in mental status
There are many reasons to consider and enjoy the benefits that home health provides.
- Protecting your savings: Home health care provided by Seton RiverBend Home Health offers a full range of professional services and is less expensive than hospitalization. Additionally, our services are covered by Medicare, Medicaid and most private insurance providers.
- Independence: Enjoy the freedoms and comfort of home knowing the professionals of Seton RiverBend Home Health are on your team.
- One-on-one attention: In a nursing facility, a single staff member is often charged with caring for ten patients at a time. However, under the care of Seton RiverBend Home Health, you will receive 100% of our medical professionals’ attention.
- Convenience: Seton RiverBend Home Health brings the medical care to your doorstep, which is especially helpful for our patients with decreased mobility.
Our Team of Specialists
The professionals of Seton RiverBend Home Health will assist you in functioning to the maximum level of your ability – physically, emotionally and socially – all within the comfort of your home.
- Registered nurses: Every nurse at Seton RiverBend Home Health has completed a course of study at an accredited school of nursing, passed the licensure exam and holds a current license with the Texas State Board of Nurse Examiners.
- Licensed vocational nurses: All of our licensed vocational nurses have completed a course of training in basic nursing techniques and direct patient care. They are licensed through the Texas State Board of Nurse Examiners and care for our patients under the direction and supervision of a registered nurse.
- Home health aides: Our competent, caring aides provide assistance with your daily living activities and are under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Physical therapists: All physical therapists are licensed in the examination, testing and treatment of physical impairments.
- Occupational therapists: Occupational therapists are licensed in the adaptation of tasks or the environment to achieve maximum independence and enhance your quality of life.
- Speech therapists: Seton RiverBend’s speech therapists are trained in the study and correction of speech language and swallowing disorders.
- Medical social workers: Seton RiverBend Home Health provides professional counseling for you and your family at your home to help establish a connection to qualified available community services.