Seton Medical Center Williamson opened on February 7, 2008 to help service Williamson County’s growing community and to meet the need for more convenient and advanced healthcare services in the area. Seton Williamson is the largest and only faith-based hospital in Williamson County with the capacity for 181 beds and plans to expand to more than 350 beds in the future.
Designed For Health. Designed For Your Experience.
Unique to the Seton family, Seton Williamson was planned around the concept of “experience design”—the systematic design and consistent delivery of positive, personal and memorable experiences for our patients and their families at every stage of the care process and from every hospital contact. Great care and thought went into every detail of the hospital from the décor to the hand-picked staff who undergo special training on how to communicate and relate with patients.
Innovative design elements come together with leading edge technology to create a peaceful and warm environment in which patients and families can heal and find comfort. Unique design elements include a healing garden, waterscape, nature-inspired interiors, specially selected art and a free-standing chapel with a reflection room.
The Seton Williamson staff is committed to quality care and patient satisfaction.
- Healing garden, waterscape and nature-inspired interior to comfort patients
- Free standing chapel and interfaith reflection room
- State-of-the-art technology including electronic medical records, automated delivery of critical test results, room service and wireless access throughout facility
- Dedicated Women’s Center with separate entrance for OB/GYN, labor and delivery, post-partum care, transitional and Level II nursery
Medical Campus Facilities And Services
- Medical Office Buildings (1st office building of 120,000 total square feet to be completed in April 2008)
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Diagnostic and Imaging Center
- Oncology Center